Gustave Baumann’s colorful woodcut prints of the Southwest are small, untroubled worlds that speak to the heart of simplicity. At the center of the art scene in his adopted hometown of Santa Fe, Baumann immersed himself in the dramatic landscapes, multicultural community, and Native American rituals of northern New Mexico. He devised innovative techniques that lent his prints a luminous quality to match the glowing imagery, broad skies, and relentless sun of the region. His prints of the Southwest, often dominated by blue and yellow hues, convey a profound sense of place. This calendar presents 12 of Baumann’s meticulously crafted woodcuts.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13" (Opens to: 12" x 26")