Dynamic composition and strong color form a common thread in the diverse, career-spanning works of midcentury American artist Richard Diebenkorn—one of the most influential American artists during the decades after World War II. The 12 paintings in this calendar were selected from his Ocean Park series (1967–1988).
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13" (Opens to: 12" x 26")