Claude Monet (French, 1840-1926) devoted himself to perfecting the depiction of light and atmosphere in his paintings. From the lively, sunlit seaside resort scene Garden at Sainte-Adresse (1867) to the subtle, hazy tranquility of Poppy Field (Giverny) (1890–1891), his works capture the immediate visual impression of a scene. The 12 impressionist paintings presented in this calendar were revolutionary in their day and span more than 30 years of the artist’s career. Monet is widely considered one the greatest painters in the history of art.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Includes US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13"