An icon of Expressionist art, The Scream by Edvard Munch has become deeply embedded in our visual and emotional language. Featured on this calendar’s front cover, Munch’s piercing composition is as unforgettable as it is oft seen—it’s been widely appropriated in pop culture. He created multiple versions of this striking theme, which to many now symbolizes the angst or agony of the human condition. Munch was a prolific bohemian artist who reveled in artistic experimentation. He produced thousands of paintings and drawings during his more than 60-year career, including eloquent portraits, landscapes, and cityscapes that capture the mood of the people and the places that drew him to them. This calendar displays a curated selection of 12 paintings from the National Museum of Norway, in Munch’s hometown of Oslo.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13" (Opens to: 12" x 26")