Animated and sometimes even unruly, gardens were perfectly suited to the impressionists’ playful approach to painting. With their joyous dabs of color and brushstrokes full of motion, these artists invited viewers into orchards, cutting gardens, and tree-lined walkways bursting with blooms. They found great inspiration in the natural world, and many—most notably Monet—were also avid gardeners. For its 12 sun-dappled garden scenes, this calendar draws on the work of major impressionists to present colorful evocations of summers past.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Includes US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13"