Bold in color and composition but with a remarkable, sensual sensitivity, Georgia O’Keeffe’s flower paintings stunned critics and the public alike. A pioneer of Modernism, she walked her own path in the art world, making noteworthy and influential progress without sounding any great fanfare of her own. Experimenting with abstraction and color, she created a style that is as original as it is powerful. O’Keeffe lived to be 98 years old and completed over 2,000 works—an oeuvre that has forever left its stamp on American art. Twelve of her striking depictions of flora are showcased in this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13" (Opens to: 12" x 26")