Revisit timeless masterpieces from the Impressionist period with these amazing temporary tattoos. This sheet features some of the most famous Impressionist artwork including:
- Mary Cassatt, The Child’s Bath, 1893
- Berthe Morisot, The Cradle, 1872
- Gustave Caillebotte, Paris Street; Rainy Day, 1877
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette, 1876
- Edgar Degas, Dancer with a Bouquet of Flowers, 1878
- Édouard Manet, The Luncheon on the Grass, 1863
- Claude Monet, Bridge over the Lily Pond, 1899
These temporary tattoos apply easily with water, are quickly removed with baby oil and will last between 3 to 5 days. Printed with vegetable-based ink, they are safe and non-toxic. Detailed instructions are available inside the package.
Do not use near eyes or if you have skin conditions or allergies. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Linium Usitatissimum (Linseed), Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)