Kazuyuki Ohtsu’s (Japanese, b. 1935) tranquil woodblock prints capture the Japanese countryside with crystalline color and fine detail. As a sōsaku hanga (creative prints) artist, he handles every step of the process: painting the original pictures, carving the woodblocks, and printing the images. Ohtsu studied printmaking from Kiyoshi Saito; not until he worked for more than 40 years as his assistant, did Ohtsu begin creating his own prints. The 12 prints in this calendar celebrate the four seasons in images that celebrate the Japanese landscape and aesthetic.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Includes US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13"