Dynamic composition and strong color form a common thread in the diverse, career-spanning works of midcentury American artist Richard Diebenkorn. One of the most influential artists during the decades after World War II, his work encompassed three major artistic evolutions: the Sausalito, Albuquerque, Urbana, and early Berkeley periods of Abstract Expressionism (1947–1955); the Berkeley figurative/representational period (1955–1966); and the Ocean Park (1967–1988) and Healdsburg (1988–1992) series of abstractions. The 12 prints in this calendar were selected from the Ocean Park series.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.