Day or night, celebrate color and style with a pair of van Gogh Starry Night Gloves. Artist Vincent van Gogh created a dreamy interpretation of a sweeping view of the night sky in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in his 1889 painting The Starry Night. Van Gogh wrote in a letter to his brother Theo, "It often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored than the day." These elegant black gloves artfully display van Gogh’s painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather.
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; Use your phone without removing gloves
- Buttery-soft faux suede material
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most